Clapper is a 2 player cooperative rhythm and clap game, most easily visualized as a mix between digital rhythm games and traditional hand clapping games.
Clapper has a unique input method that make use of the camera to distinguish between 5 different types of claps.
Clapper can distinguish between straight or diagonal claps, or claps being performed with both hands at the same time.
Clapper encourages teamwork rather than competition. You play together with a friend on the same device, or you practice by yourself. Clapper is also a great party game, and can be enjoyed by all ages at all occasions.
- Winner of the "Indie Sensation Award" at Nordic Game, Malmö 2016.
- Winner of "Best in Show - Audience choice" at Casual Connect, Amsterdam 2016.
- Winnner of "The Junior Award" at Game Scope, Aalborg, Denmark 2016
- Selected for IndieCade@E3, Los Angeles 2016.
- Selected for BitBash, Chicago 2016.
"In case you were wondering what the future of rhythm games looks like: it's this."
We are currently looking for investments and publishing partners.
See the above "Investor Video" for details regarding needs and partnership opportunities.